Hello,

I am able to get Tomcat 4.0.1 working with apache and mod_wepapp. I set
up a WebAppConnection and got the examples working. The question I have
is what configuration do I have to do to get apache to hand off a
request to Tomcat for the ROOT webapp? I want to have JSP's in my root
directory. In other words the following....

WebAppDeploy    examples    conn    /examples

works just fine. I go to http://www.kevinkovach.com/examples/ and all is
well.

However, I'm not able to get the following to work.

WebAppDeploy    /    conn    /ROOT

when I try to go to http://www.kevinkovach.com/index.jsp I'm getting a
not found error. I know I had this working for Tomcat 3.2/mod_jk, but I
had to tell apache to give Tomcat all requests for *.jsp. I haven't seen
anything like this for mod_webapp. I've not had a chance to follow much
of Tomcat 4.0 development. What am I missing? Thanks.

- Kevin