>       First suggestion: Eliminate the JavaScript.  Our developers (myself
> included) have had plenty of problems with variables named action resetting
> the URL that the form posts to.

JavaScript itself isn't too bad. It's very useful to add interaction to
a page.

Just don't try having a JavaScript variable named "item" when using Internet
Explorer.
--
D. Jay Newman                      !  // The worst possible legal hashCode
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                !  public int hashCode() { return 42;}