Hi Ralph,

    I don't understand your solution. I think WindowForm1 is the var which,
in your javascript, you do:
WindowForm1 = window.open(...);
But if it's a javascript var, you cann't access to it like that. Also, what
I have to do is:
WindowForm1 = window.open("      --servlet call--    ");
I mean, I have to do a servlet call, and that servlet will generate the html
page in the new window, no in the 'old' one.

How can I do it?

Thanks,

    Sonia.