>From checking entries in the archive I got the impression, that there might
be some odd in combining Tomcat4 with Apache 1.3.x. Is there anybody who
made it it successful with the mod_webapps.so? I have found some notes, that
with Win2k I should return to the mod_jk.dll.
Is that really the truth? I can't belive it.
Currently I get
Invalid virtual host name
for just the line
WebAppDeploy examples conn /examples
in the httpd.conf of Apache

the whole part looks like
LoadModule webapp_module modules/mod_webapp.so
AddModule mod_webapp.c

WebAppConnection conn warp localhost:8008
WebAppDeploy examples conn /examples
WebAppDeploy jsp conn /jsp
WebAppInfo /webapp-info

and Tomcat starts as Tomcat-Apache service.

Anyone there, who has succeeded in that?

Falko