Davis wrote:

> Hi All.
>
> Right now, I am facing one problem integrating my jaas login module
> to servlet or JSP using tomcat. I don't find a way to configure the
> jaas.config file into the server so that the loginContext can find
> the login module to instantiate from the config file. We can specify
> this for application using -Doption
> (-Djava.security.auth.login.config==jaas.config ).
>
> Any one did this before ?.. Can you please share with me.

You can set the environment variable CATALINA_OPTS (tomcat 4) or
TOMCAT_OPTS (tomcat 3) e.g. (NT)

set
CATALINA_OPTS=-Djava.security.auth.login.config=%CATALINA_HOME%\conf\jaas_config

but there are other issues with Tomcat 4 which relate to loading the
config concernihng classloaders, search the archives for JAAS if you get
problems.

Antony
--
Teamware Group