Hi,
I'm using the Tomcat 4.0 and I would like to know how can I share session
between SSL part of web site and nonencrypted part of thesame one. If it
isnot possible, my second question is how to refresh user's session without
any user's hit.
Why? I would like to use the SSL connection only in a part of the application
(beacouse of the most of application is only generation of public documents)
and I would like to ensure, that user will have the same login, password and
setting informatio on th both parts of the application.
If the transparent sharing is not possible, may be the manual sharing by
shared static HashMap is possible. But it is necessary to ensure,
that his session after his return to the nonenrypted site from the SSL
connection will be alive.

Is it possible without static HashMap, manual parsing the request, building
the HttpConnection and asking the site from the encrypted part to the public
part?
Thanks very much,
--
Oto 'tapik' Buchta, [EMAIL PROTECTED]