Can someone point me in the right direction or provide an example of
configuring an application to use JDBC under Tomcat 4.0?  I was able to use
both thin and OCI Oracle JDCB drover connections by copying the
classes12.zip to $CATALINA_HOME/common/lib directory and renaming it to
classes12.jar, but that's not a good long term solution.  I found having
the driver in the CLASSPATH doesn't work.

I suspect web.xml and/or server.xml is the place to configure the
deployment details.  Any examples or references to examples would be
greatly appreciated.

Mark