Hi August,

Your examples are very specific and are aimed where the traditional mvc
pattern would serve well. But there also many situations where having to
write a jsp, a bean and a controller just proves to be a very tedious and
cumbersome process. I know it, I've done it!
This toolkit is just an alternative approach, if you look closely its
really a skewed mvc implementation.

Keith

August Detlefsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 04/12/2001 13:49:48

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>