> You know what ? Even though -java programmer- sounds rude, I must admit that all
> his points are right

Some of them...

> Apache's docs is just slightly better than Tomcat's, but since its structure is
> not so complicated,

True (Budwiser TM), and it is better documented.

> Apache is easier to learn.  Browsing through Tomcat's docs gets you nowhere.
> *sigh*

It looks more like an incomplete pile, than a documentation. I know, "we can
contribute if we want to make things better". The trouble is, I don't have the time.
I'm spending so much time fighting ghosts + developing an application, that I simply
cannot manage to write down what I've discovered so far.

> Its configuration is somewhat confusing. I mean.. what is a webapps?

You mean a "context"? Ha, we have a problem, right here.

> It would help if there is a simple tutorial to create one.

I second that. And, NO, I cannot write one, because I haven't got all the clues in,
yet. At the moment, I have two points of trouble:

- connecting Apache+mod_webapp to a Tomcat with virtual hosts on another machine
- whether or not I should have virtual hosts inside Warp Connector in server.xml

Anyone care to make a donation?

> And I havent solve this mod_webapp thing... :(

I'm still bugging with it, myself. A really good tutorial or at least a set of
guidelines of what to do and what to avoid would be appreciated.

Nix.