To be right in technical terms, doesn't give him the right
to insult others for their names or their lack of english.
I can't see anything funny in this kind of 'rants'.

To be right in technical terms, doesn't justify to first
insult others and then ask those he just insulted for help.

P.S.:
  I'm not developer of tomcat (not even a user).
  I think that it's good and important that people
  say what they like and what not. If they do it in the right
  manner.

  In several point he is not right, as he treats JSP and
  tomcat as identical. They are not. Some things he blames
  on the developers are caused by the spec (That there
  are some people here, that deal with both, doesn't change
  that).

<snip/>