Hello:

I am developing a web application that requires session tracking.

Because we are using a virtual host with a shared SSL certificate,
we need to track sessions using two different hosts.  For example,
we need to use URLs like:

http://www.virtdomain.com/appName/page.jsp
and
https://www.JAMMConsulting.com/appName/page.jsp

Session tracking does not work across this scenario since the
domains are different.

Is there a way around this?  I tried calling response.encodeURL()
on the URLs to the shared domain, but this did not help.

If I could force the URL to contain the session ID, then I think
I would have a solution.

Any suggestions on how to do that?

I am using Tomcat 3.2.3 behind Apache.

Thanks,