I'm currently trying to upgrade our application to use tomcat 3.3.  We're
currently using 3.2.1 and at the very minimum need to go to 3.2.4.  Before I
go on let me say that I didn't write the code I'm trying to update.  I've
managed to convert quite a bit of our custom JDBC Realm, but I'm stuck on
two remaining sections of code:

1> Cookie addition.  I've looked at the javadoc and can't figure out what
the 3.3 equivalent should be for the following code segment. I get an error
when compiling because there is no addCookie anymore in the Response class.

            Cookie ck = new Cookie("TEMPUSER", cookieValue);
            ck.setPath("/");
            response.addCookie(ck);

2> SecurityTools.  The SecurityTools class seems to be a relic of 3.2.x.
Therefore the calls to SecurityTools.haveRole( , ) and
SecurityTools.credentials( , ) fail when compiling.  Can anyone tell me what
the replacement calls or code would be?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Adam Paeth