It is "reloadable" (all lowercase). At least it works in my environment. If
it still doesn't work, make sure that the system class loader has no access
to your servlet (i.e. no CLASSPATH variable entry to the classes dir, etc.)
so that the appropriate tomcat class loader handles these files.

Regards,
Volker.