At 09:33 PM 12/13/2001 +0100, you wrote:
>thanks.
>
>I've already read that.
>So I do a ConnectionPoolDataSource with the use of JNDI in tomcat...
>As simple as that ?
>
>Christophe

The web page I forwarded has an example of setting up then getting a pooled
connection using JNDI. I'm assuming you have the datasource information
established in a directory service (eg. LDAP), and you must have the JDBC
driver that supports the javax.sql package/pooled connections for whatever
db you're using.