Hi,

I had posted this question some time back and am posting just in case some
one may have just missed it.

I am trying to get a JNDI connection to a datasource. For this I defined my
datasource exactly as it is described in the Tomcat docs - define a resource
in WEB.XML and in SERVER.XML

When I try to connect, my context keeps returning me a NULL DataSource. I
read thru all of the mails in the list, I could not get any definite
pointers.

Can someone who has solved the problem, please point me in the right
direction.

Thankyou for the time,
Krishna.