I am STILL trying to find out how to configure Apache+Tomcat so that EACH
virtual host has ITS OWN JVM.  This seems to be a fairly common question,
but no one seems willing to actually answer it.

Ideally we want some means that works well with the perchild module, so that
not only is each virtual host assigned its own privileges under Apache, but
each JVM is also restricted to the privileges available to that uid.

Thanks!  :-)

        --- Noel