> Yes, is true, it is supported in java.io.File class, bur
> remember, the other
> will be faster for the platform, at the end, the runtime will convert
> C:/Temp to C:\Temp, it is the platform specification :-),

Faster by 1ns at process startup only.  Now, compare that to the time lost
by bad config?  Always use Unix notation.  Better still, always use Unix ;-)

J.
--
You're only jealous cos the little penguins are talking to me.

For more information on Ordnance Survey products and services,
visit our web site at http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk