Hi

I'm running Tomcat 4.0.1 on NT and the following errors occur in the logs when I
invoke the server.  The it won't run any of the JSP files.
Anyone know whats happening ?

javax.servlet.ServletException: Error instantiating servlet class
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet
Root Cause
java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Implementing class

Cheers

Caroline