Fra: Amine AMAR [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sendt: 19. december 2001 17:50
Til: Tomcat Users List
Emne: Re: JNDI resource for connection pooling

Hi Rich,

I still have no clean working solution.

for the server.xml stuff, I have no clue why we should put config there. The
docs says so, so I did give it a try. I have a
workaround for my problem which is to write the registration in a stand
alone class with the init() method registring the connection
pooling class in JNDI. and have this class loaded at tomcat startup. the
class works fine. I'm working on making it load at startup.
I'll keep you posted when it works.

Regards,

Amine