I am using tomcat 3.2.4, Ajp13, and apache 1.3.  Every so often, when I go
to one of the .jsp pages on my site, I get a 500, internal server error.
There is no info posted to any log, and I need to hit refresh on the browser
window a bunch of times before it finally comes up correctly.  Does anyone
know what causes this condition?  I was using tomcat 3.2.1 with Ajp12
before, and never had this problem.  Is it Ajp13 that causes this?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Brandon