Hello,

Can anyone please help me resolve this error message?
I have attached the class (ConnectionPool.java) which causes this exception
to be raised.

Kind Regards,

Rudi

Error:init JNDI  javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Cannot instantiate
class: com.sun.jndi.fscontext.RefFSContextFactory [Root exception is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.sun.jndi.fscontext.RefFSContextFactory]
Error:Register Datasources  java.lang.NullPointerException
JNDI Error:javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Cannot instantiate class:
com.sun.jndi.fscontext.RefFSContextFactory [Root exception is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.sun.jndi.fscontext.RefFSContextFactory]
java.lang.IllegalStateException: pooled datasource has not been initialized
        at
com.docutech.viewer.db.ConnectionPool.getConnection(ConnectionPool.java:129)
        at com.docutech.viewer.db.Test.main(Test.java:28)
Exception in thread "main"