Thanks. I've already added that line to the security file but it was in
jre\lib\security. I don't beleive that I am running the security manager, but I
am still getting that same message
(java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
javax/net/ServerSocketFactory) in the log.

Any other suggestions?

Many thanks, Duncan.