Frank,

The default http port on tomcat is 8080. The ports 8009 and 8007 support
ajp. Ajp is the protocol that apache and tomcat use to communicate. Try
muaddress:8080.

Are there any errors in the apache log files? What are your JKMount
directives in the mod_jk.conf file? Is the workers file setup correctly?

It is hard to diagnose without more details.