From: Jack Li [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 9:26 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Very basic problem

Hello All,
I have a very basic problem. I try to an java application under DOS (Windows
operating system is windows 2000 server). I got error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: test.

The application is a sample from text book, very simple:

class test {
    System.out.println("Hello, World!");
  }

}

I run it by "java test". I installed jdk1.3, and setup the CLASSPATH point
to d:\jdk1.3;d:\jdk1.3\bin;

what do I missed ?

Thanks,
Jack