I am getting the above error returned by the SOAP server when I try to use the
GetQuote method in the StockQuote soap sample.

I have read a number of discussions about this and have tried to remedy it by
including the soap-2_0 directory in the tomcat classpath so that the sample classes
can be found.  THis was to
no avail.

I'd appreciate any help with this.  My classpath settings are below.

set
CP=%CATALINA_HOME%\common\lib\xerces.jar;%CATALINA_HOME%\bin\bootstrap.jar;%JAVA_HOME%\lib\tools.jar;e:\soap-2_0\;%CATALINA_HOME%\common\lib\soap.jar
if "%JSSE_HOME%" == "" goto noJsse
set CP=%CP%;%JSSE_HOME%\lib\jcert.jar;%JSSE_HOME%\lib\jnet.jar;%JSSE_HOME%\lib\jsse.jar
:noJsse
set CLASSPATH=%CP%;%CLASSPATH%

Thanks again

Caroline