Hi,

I'm just setting up a jboss/catalina application using
jsp/servlets and ejb's. It's having a problem running
a jsp and I'd like to see the java code it has
generated. I know I need to set keepgenerated=true, as
I have found this in the javadocs, but does anyone
know:

1. In which config file I need to put this parameter,
and what the xml tags will look like.

2. Where the generated java files will end up.

Alternatively, if anyone can point me to some
documentation covering this I'll happily look it up
myself.

Thanks in advance for any help

James Thornley