Hi everybody,
I don't understand sg, pls help me.
We have a Apache+Tomcat3.2.4 with BASIC http authentication on apache side.
It is working fine (just tomcat's class reloading is a little bit urhhh...).
So I would like to change tc to 3.3 (or 3.3.x because of the ajp12 is important), but
the authentication does not work. Ok, I find the tomcatAuthentication="false"
param at ajp12Connector, but it doesn't help me. The getRemoteUser() is always null.
Can anybody tell me where is the problem?

Thanks: MTea