> The funny thing is that when I printed out the session Id of the main
> jsp page and the session Id of one jsp page which sits inside
> that main
> jsp page, their session Ids are different. How come??

They shouldn't be.  A session is really a browser-specific connection, not a
page-specific one.  You got me there, unless you have cookies turned off.

J.
--
You're only jealous cos the little penguins are talking to me.

For more information on Ordnance Survey products and services,
visit our web site at http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk