From: Brandon Cruz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 5:31 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Can a url have a space in it?

When using tomcat 3.2.4, is it invalid to create a folder called "/my
folder"?  It looks like tomcat turns the url into "my%folder", which I
thought should work, but it can't find any files in this directory.  Is this
correct, is there something I can do to allow tomcat to find files in a
directory with a space in it?

Brandon