I am using the configuration above, and whenever someone accesses a jsp
page, it seems that several processes are created.  I am not an expert with
linux, but it seems that multiple processes are created, which are each
taking up the exact same amount of memory (around 14%).  Is this normal, and
does it mean that 3 processes taking 14% are using up 42% of my memory every
time someone accesses a jsp on my machine?

Thanks in advance for any information!

Brandon