must be in webapps, which is a built-in in tomcat

-----Original Message-----
From: Ashish kulkarni [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 14:33
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Tomcat 4.0, + apache 1.3.22 + web_mod configuration

Hi,

If i have to configure tomcat4.0 with apache1.3.22
using web_mod
1 . I have to add these lines in httpd.conf of apache
WebAppConnection conn      warp  pfizer-maps:8018
WebAppDeploy     examples conn  /examples

does examples have to be in webapps directory of
apache tomcat4.0, or can be anywhere else in the the
directory structure of my win2000 server????
2. which is better to use for production mod_jk or
web_mod???

Thanx for help
Ashish