On Sat, 26 Jan 2002, Asim Razzaq wrote:

> Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 17:22:19 -0800 (PST)
> From: Asim Razzaq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: Tomcat Users List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Tomcat 4.0.2
>
> I would really appreciate it if someone could let me
> know when the Tomcat 4.0.2 final release is supposed
> to come out.

There's a standard "open source" response to this question - you'll see it
when you see it :-).

In practical terms, the last comments I've seen on the DEV list talk about
a couple of weeks.  This is primarily an issue of stabilizing the web
connectors -- if that's not a big concern to you, there's no reason not to
start using the release candidate version (4.0.2b2) now.  We're not going
to be making any risky changes from here to final release.

> Thanks.

Craig