I've been running Apache + mod_jk + mod_ssl + OpenSSL + TC v4.0.2b2
+ (others). And for the specific TC part, it's been only less than a week,
so
I am not sure whether it is ready for prime time or not. But I haven't seen
any problem yet. It looks cool so far and I feel safe to ride the TC v4.x
wave from now on.(Just a personal feeling, not commiting yet). :-)

But I wouldn't go with TC v4.0.1.

Pae