Hello,

I'd like to disable the "jsp" servlet for one context only.  This servlet is
declared in the "global" tomcat web.xml file.  I'd like to disable it in one
specific context only.

However, I don't want to remove it from the "global" web.xml file and then
copy it to each individual webapp's web.xml (excluding the webapp in which
JSPs should be disabled).  This is impratical, and furthermore reduces the
webapp's portability (as the JSP servlet maps to an implementing class built
in to Tomcat which is unlikely to be available in other deployment
environments.

Thanks for any suggestions,
Christopher Brown