Yes, sorry for being not very clear. I do mean the WEB-INF directorie in the
examples directory. Also on other mappings its not taking index.jsp as
default as defined in the DirectoryIndex for that directory.

But let me do say again that all this worked perfectly with 1.3.9 . I have
also used other versions of Apache with this Tomcat release and it was also
working.

Elm

>Do you mean with 'my directories' and 'WEB-INF'
>directories that are in the examples directory ?

>If not you must define the Directory and the
>Location tag for your base directory.

<snip/>
> I can browse all my directories through Apache, I can browse
> WEB-INF without
> problem?
<snip/>