Von: Andreas Panagiotidis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 29. Januar 2002 13:50
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: change root directory

hello, I have installed tomcat standalone, and i have it to listen to my
default port 80.
but I want to change my welcome page.
Instead of showing index.html that comes with tomcat,
I want to show another directory.

My purpose is to make /cocoon that default page for my localhost:80/

Thank you for your help ,andreas