From: lars_ake_gentz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 5:28 AM
To: Tomcat Users List; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: AW: Ap 1.3.22+TC 4.0.1+NT4+webapp=Hangs loading graphics

hi,

i would like to help you... and i have ms Visual studio... but wich files do
i need
to build the mod_webapp.so for win??? i have the same problems:-( i have
never worked with source code... i have downloaded the following files:
Makefile.in
Makefile.win
mod_webapp.c
when starting mod_webapp.c in ms Visual studio and i click on "compile" i
get an error:
Include file could not be found fatal error: c1083 httpd.h

where can i find the httpd.h file??? wich file do i need else???

thanx

lars.