> WebAppConnection WarpConnection warp localhost:8008

> WebAppDeploy examples WarpConnection /examples

> <IfModule mod_webapp.c>

>     WebAppConnection warpConnection warp localhost:8008

>     WebAppMount examples warpConnection /examples/

>     WebAppMount manager warpConnection /manager/

>     WebAppMount webdav warpConnection /webdav/

> </IfModule>

Obviously there is something wrong here... should be something like

<IfModule mod_webapp.c>

     WebAppConnection warpConnection warp localhost:8008

     WebAppDeploy examples WarpConnection /examples

     WebAppDeploy manager WarpConnection /manager
     WebAppDeploy webdav WarpConnection /webdav
</IfModule>

WebAppMount is not document with mod_webapp 1.0.2-tc402

more over, manager servlet doesn't work, I guess it's because
it require BASIC authentication and the RELEASE-NOTES for tomcat
402b says it's broken in mod_webapp...

> The reason I wanted a recent version of mod_webapp is that it is

> supposed to support specification of complete path as David Smith

> mentionned in post (BTW David, I couldn't find any mod_webapp in the
> nightly

> snapshot, so that's why I used the rpm).

you can always try to compile it, it's quite easy now

hope this help

pkr