- There is already an open anti virus project:
  http://www.openantivirus.org
- I don't think that an anti virus software is needed
- I think the list could be improved by the following:
  - only allow special kinds of attachments
    (zip, text, v-card, images)
    with the given community it makes not much sense
    to allow any attachment.
  - don't accept mails with no from header