I had to specify the full path to the manager app to get it to work for
virtual hosts. Because manager is mounted at /manager, but is actually
installed at /usr/local/catalina/webapps/manager. If you just specify
"manager" for docbase it looks for it at /home/infoelog/website/manager

Here is my manager context definition (for each virtual host):

<!-- Tomcat Manager Context -->
<Context path="/manager" docBase="/usr/local/catalina/webapps/manager"
debug="0" privileged="true" />

Also, if you are using Apache with Tomcat, you will have to mount it in
httpd.conf too (for each virtual host):

WebAppDeploy     manager   conn  /manager

-August