Hello all,

I am having some problems getting automatic redirection to HTTPS working. What I
want do is as follows:

If the user types a URL http://host:port/myapp it should be redirected to
https://host:secure_port/myapp. If you had encountered this problem and found a
solution could you please share it with me.

I followed the instructions in servlet 2.3 spec and Tomcat and added the
security-constraint tag but it did not work for me. Should the web-resource-name
tag match a real web resource - or can it be any arbitrary name?

  <security-constraint>
   <web-resource-collection>
     <web-resource-name>logon</web-resource-name>
        <url-pattern>/console/*</url-pattern>
        <http-method>GET</http-method>
        <http-method>POST</http-method>
   </web-resource-collection>