I recently Installed Tomcat 4.0.1 on my RaQ4. It was working okay for
first couple of days but today when i tried to login through the RaQ4
user interface this is the error I get
Apache Tomcat/4.0.1 - HTTP Status 404 - /admin

Thats not it, I can't also access any of the files for any of the sites
which are siitng under /home/sites/site'x'/web

Can some please tell me what could go wrong? Should I look athe
httpd.conf file??? or something else is holding be out to signon as well
as access. thanks in advance.

--rahad