From: Dave North [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 2:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: why use mod_webapp?

Hi Folks,
        I'm already using mod_webapp for handling my tomcat traffic via
apache.  My question from a guy here is why do we do this and not just
create a simple re-direct page?  ie. create a directory with a 1 line
HTML page in it that re-directs to the tomcat HTTP server.  Are there
other advantages to using the WARP connector?

Thanks

Dave

Dave North
SIGNIANT Inc.