I believe so.

create a context in server.xml
As an example see mine.
<Context path="/CGI-BIN"
            docBase="webapps/lansa"
            debug="0"
            reloadable="true" >
              <SimpleRealm filename="conf/users/lansa-users.xml" />
              <LogSetter name="lansa_tc.log" path="logs/lansa.log" />
              <LogSetter name="lansa_servlet_log"
                         path="logs/servlet_lansa.log"
                         servletLogger="true"/>
  </Context>

"/CGI-BIN" refer to the name of your app and you can test it
by pointing your browser to http://localhost:8080/MyApp/servlet/YourServlet

"webapps/lansa" refer to where your app is physically located (in my case
under tomcat_home/webapps/lansa

Check that you can access your app as above 1st.
Once your happy you use WebAppDeploy to publish your app through apache,
eg:
WebAppDeploy YourAppName WarpConnection /AnyURLYouWant
if you point your browser to http://localhost/AnyURLYouWant/YourServlet
it should work as well.

Let me know if it's not clear

Dom