Clear question: No answers????

The subject, supra, asks the question.  If you have a number of URLs
pointed to a single IP address, can you map the URLs somehow to discrete
web applications in Tomcat 4.0?

I have read everything I know to read and cannot get the answer to this.  I
know I could do it with JBoss and Tomcat 3.2.4 and the context
manager.  But, I don't see that in Tomcat 4.0.  What's up?

Sure is hard to get a response to this question.  Have no idea
what.  Please don't tell me the stuff that is simple and covered like how
to set up directories, etc.  I know how to handle aliases, how to handle
multiple IP addresses on the same machine, etc.  My question is
specific.  How can I get, e.g. www.aaaaa.com and www.bbbbb.com when they
are pointed to a given IP address, 209.43.251.66 (for example), to map to
webapps/aaaaa and webapps/bbbbb?  Or, is this not now possible?

Some people have suggested that, since I don't know the answer to this, I
need to essentially take the classes I teach for fun.  Lord.  If only they
could answer the question instead of loading me with pompous self-righteous
drivel.  I do thank those who have tried.  I don't know where to look at
this point.  I may just write the classes to do it.

Micael