El Mar 05 Feb 2002 20:12, escribiste:
> Hi,
> It's not a good idea. Try changing GET to POST. In case you don't know -
> request uris are often cached, logged, etc, so sending any data, especially
> passwords in them is a suicide or worse.

I compound the uri internally in my servlet, encode it and do a POST. In fact
tomcat shows me the doPost.
The question is: I KNOW that I'm using method POST and I know the generated
uri is very long. Have you ever try to send so long uris? How to treat them?
Can tomcat be configured to handle longer uris?

Thank you again.
Alberto