What about something like:
        WebAppDeploy mywebsite warpConnection /*.jsp

Dom

-----Original Message-----
From: Michel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 06 February 2002 16:10
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: WarpConnector: how to enable static content below dynamic
content?

Howdy!

I'm Using Tomcat 4 with Apache 1.3 using the WarpConnector on RH7.2

Because the index page of my website is a JSP, I mapped the root of my
website to a tomcat webapp using:
        WebAppDeploy mywebsite warpConnection /

Now I can't use any of the static pages from Apache, like /usage, /doc, etc,
even AFTER I define new aliases to explicitly define /usage etc. to their
locations.

Apparently everything below / is passed to tomcat regardlessly.

Does anyone have a better solution to allow the root index.jsp but still
allows for  static content from / and below?

TIA

gr. Michel