I'm getting this error when I invoke a page with custom tags. I can refresh
the page until all custom tags are compiled and everything works fine. Any
ideas?

org.apache.jasper.Jasper: Unable to compile class for JSPC:\Apache Tomcat
4.0\webapps\codesmith\WEB-INF\lib\codesmith.jar(codesmith/server/taglib/java
/JavaDocTag.java): Public class codesmith.server.taglib.java.JavaDocTag must
be defined in a file called "JavaDocTag.java".

-Matt