this is the error message

**************************
Cant find database Driver class: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
postgresql.Driver
SQL Exception java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver
**************************

and heres the coding

*************************
import java.io.*;
import java.sql.*;
import javax.servlet.*;
import javax.servlet.http.*;

  public class hotellist extends HttpServlet
  {
   public void doGet(HttpServletRequest req,
                     HttpServletResponse res)
   throws ServletException, IOException
   {
     res.setContentType("text/html");
     PrintWriter out = res.getWriter();
     String url =
       "jdbc:postgresql://dcsun2/dwt";
     String query = " select name,city from hotels order by city,name";

     out.println("<HTML>");
     out.println("<BODY>");

     try
     {
       Class.forName("postgresql.Driver");
     }
     catch(java.lang.ClassNotFoundException ex1)
     {
       out.println("Cant find database Driver class: " + ex1 +"<BR>");
     }

     try{
       Connection con =
DriverManager.getConnection(url,"wwwuser","wwwuser");
       Statement stmt = con.createStatement();
       ResultSet rs =stmt.executeQuery(query);
       out.println("<P> <STRONG>Hotel ---   City</STRONG>");
       while (rs.next())
       {
         String hotelName = rs.getString(1);
         String cityName = rs.getString(2);
         out.println("<BR> " + hotelName + " , " + cityName);
       }
       out.println("</P>");
       stmt.close();
       con.close();
     }
     catch(SQLException ex2)
     {
       out.println("SQL Exception " + ex2);
     }
     out.println("</HTML>");
     out.println("</BODY>");
   }
}

i believe it's something to do with the postgres driver?

cheers