This should be c:\progra~1\tomcat4\lib\common

> c:\progra~1\tomcat4\lib

I believe the orginial poster intended for this to be
c:\progra~1\tomcat4\lib\apps

> c:\progra~1\tomcat4\webapps\sqaa\WEB-INF\lib

This should work for webapp sqaa

> c:\jdk1.3.1_01\lib
> c:\jdk1.3.1_01\jre\lib
> c:\j2ee\lib

You don't really want to use any of these, they will cause the same kinds of
problems as using the CLASSPATH, which is why Tomcat no longer supports that
configuration option.

        Randy

http://webmail.netscape.com/